Friendster Layouts
Newest Friendster Layout
Latest topics
» Pokemon Best Wishes Gba Download Hit
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:12 pm by tanimycal

» Toe - 8 Days Dvd -toe EU Tour 2012- 2013 NTSC DVD5
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:23 am by tanimycal

» 3gp Filmes Adulto
Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm by tanimycal

» 3gp Filmes Adulto
Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:07 pm by tanimycal

» 3D Realistic Flag 2.03
Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:07 pm by tanimycal

» 3D Realistic Flag 2.03
Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:07 pm by tanimycal

» Oxford Hachette Dictionary ( , (), , , ) - Windows 2000 Xp Only.iso
Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 pm by tanimycal

» Matt Carter - Rapid Profit Formula
Thu May 29, 2014 5:16 pm by tanimycal

» Alawarru Incinerate
Tue May 27, 2014 1:30 pm by tanimycal

CLICK TO GENERATE
CLICK TO GENERATE

Click To Check
Exchane Link
Gallery



Request Personalized Layout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request Personalized Layout

Post by Lalaine on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Ill be accepting personalized layouts but
you have to pay me. Thats my rule

Ill make your layout when
you are able to send the payment thru
paypal or gcash Smile

Thanks
Lalaine

Price 200.00 only

PM me and send in your pictures Smile


Last edited by Lalaine on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lalaine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Request Personalized Layout

Post by _kitvicious_ on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 pm

If we want to have our own pictures in the layout, we'll just send it to you thru email or something? Smile
avatar
_kitvicious_

Female Number of posts : 1
Age : 29
Location : _hidden_
Registration date : 2008-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Personalized Layout

Post by aRiSa on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:14 pm

_kitvicious_ wrote:If we want to have our own pictures in the layout, we'll just send it to you thru email or something? Smile

Yes mare kitvicious Wink
avatar
aRiSa
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Female Number of posts : 293
Age : 22
Location : Pluto
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://itlayouts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Personalized Layout

Post by johnnyschlappohr on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 am

Lalaine wrote:Ill be accepting personalized layouts but
you have to pay me. Thats my rule

Ill make your layout when
you are able to send the payment thru
paypal or gcash Smile

Thanks
Lalaine

Price 200.00 only

PM me and send in your pictures Smile

Hey Lalaine!
This is what I have been waiting for a such a long time already ...
Thanks!
avatar
johnnyschlappohr

Female Number of posts : 1
Age : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Personalized Layout

Post by Lalaine on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 am

johnnyschlappohr wrote:
Lalaine wrote:Ill be accepting personalized layouts but
you have to pay me. Thats my rule

Ill make your layout when
you are able to send the payment thru
paypal or gcash Smile

Thanks
Lalaine

Price 200.00 only

PM me and send in your pictures Smile

Hey Lalaine!
This is what I have been waiting for a such a long time already ...
Thanks!

Thanks for the smooth transaction Smile
Merry xmas and happy new year
avatar
Lalaine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Personalized Layout

Post by XXajhay19XX on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:23 pm

waaahhh..

♥ so expensive... Shocked

♥ but i know its worth it.. Very Happy
avatar
XXajhay19XX

Female Number of posts : 4
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

request layout

Post by ajsel9 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 pm

can u email me where to send d money? i will give you the details for my requested layout, if i send you the money, how many days do i have to wait for my layout?

ajsel9

Female Number of posts : 1
Age : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Personalized Layout

Post by Lalaine on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:30 pm

its not expensive... hehehe Before i use to ask 500 lol


ajsel gcash or paypal is fine Smile
after you send me all details of your requested layout
Ill do it right away Smile
avatar
Lalaine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Personalized Layout

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum